Saturday, 14 March 2015

#15 Day in my Life - 14th March 2015

Today I thought I'd try something a little different and give you a glimpse into a day in my life. 


My best friend and Emily decided to go into town for some much needed shopping with trips to Urban Outfitters, 

starting off by getting emotional about all the lovely clothes in Urban Outfitters. I adore the kimono I tried on but it was so expensive!




Outfit of the day plus a gorgeous kimono I tried on in Urban Outfitters


No shopping day is complete without a trip to Lush



We had Nandos for lunch and Pizza Hut cookie dough for pudding

Emily looking absolutely gorgeous 




All in all it was a wonderful day and I bought so much, oops (most of it was for Mother's Day though)
Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.