Saturday, 28 March 2015

#17 Vicki went shopping again…oops

I never miss an opportunity to go shopping, especially when I have my eye on a few key items!



*Disclaimer - since writing this post I have gone cruelty-free with my makeup and skincare and no longer use these products*

Superdrug 
These are two products I’d heard good reviews about! So I popped into Superdrug to see if I could pick them up and luckily I could! When I went shopping (22nd March 2015) Superdrug had a buy on get one free on Maybelline products which was a big bonus!


Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - £7.99 at Superdrug
Maybelline Color Drama Lipstick - £4.99 at Superdrug
Boots 
This was a repurchase of my much-loved Revlon primer; I’d recommend it to anyone!


Revlon PhotoReady Prime + Anti-Shine Balm - £9.99 at Boots
Paperchase 
I wanted to buy so much stuff in Paperchase, especially a gorgeous notebook with silver edged pages, but I resisted and just bought three postcards for my bedroom wall.


Postcards - 60p each at Paperchase
Disney store 
What would one of my shopping trips be without a trip to my beloved Disney store? I really enjoyed having a proper look at pretty much everything before I spotted a little something I’ve been after for months – the Elsa toddler doll!

She’s adorable and very much loved by both my baby sister and I.


Elsa toddler doll - £12 at the Disney Store



Vicki x
Disney princess in training 

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.