Wednesday, 4 February 2015

#12 What's in my bag?


I got the most beautiful bag about a month ago and I started my second semester at university last week I thought it was the perfect excuse to do a what’s in my bag?



Starting with the actual bag, I’m a huge fan of pastel colours, especially pastel pink so this bag was just a perfect find and the rose gold details really seal the deal! The bag was super affordable and with my student discount made the price even better. Another thing I love about the bag is that it features poppers on either side so that you can make it bigger or smaller in size if you wish, perfect for all my university work!

And what is it that I carry on my bag? Well depending on the day I carry either the flower notebook pictured below (used for media) or the 'my best ideas' notebook (used for creative writing)





As well as either one of the notebooks I carry another notebook which I picked up last week in Paperchase just for jotting down story ideas and ideas for this little blog. To go alongside the notebooks I have course have a couple of pens, actually, it’s just the one pen…technicalities.

On the topic of notebooks and pens, I also have this adorable little diary I picked up in tesco, the colour is perfect and I love the little doll on the front!
Now, what would this what’s in my bag post be without a makeup bag? I’ve gone through stages of carrying no makeup, to carrying pretty much all of my makeup to just a few key items.


One of the most important items that I keep in my bag is my purse and I just love it! It’s the perfect size and I love the owl clasp!



Finally, I keep my keys, whatever book I’m reading at the time, whichever book I'm studying and my mittens in case of nippy weather
.






Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.