Saturday, 17 January 2015

#9 Postcards

Postcards are normally associated with holidays, little mementos you either pick up for yourself or to post to your family members.



Throughout my childhood I've discovered another association with postcards, my mum would always pick them up from little shops and in cinemas and she developed quite a collection. Hence my enjoyment to finding that Paperchase sells cute little postcards with either places, inspirational phrases or just funny little saying and pictures. 

As well as Paperchase's postcards I also found one of the little shops in Affleck's Palace in Manchester sold cute little postcards, some of which were similar to those in Paperchase but also featuring films, TV shows, actors etc.



Vicki x
Disney princess in training 


Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.