Thursday, 2 October 2014

#5 Autumn – in response to Zoella

Hello! This is just a little quick post that I hadn’t planned, but after reading Zoe’s autumn blog post I felt inspired!




Over the past few years I’ve fallen in love with autumn and it’s definitely my favourite season! It used to be spring but I adore everything that comes in hand in hand with the season of autumn – or fall, as it’s known in America.

Right now I’m enjoying two of my favourite things about autumn – drinking a massive hot chocolate with whipped cream and salted caramel popcorn!!
I adore salted caramel and I can’t get enough of it!




























Another great thing is Halloween! Growing up I never really got involved in Halloween, it’s not really that big in the UK but it’s definitely growing. I got more into Halloween as I got older and I’m so excited for it this year!

You can start wrapping up in hats and baggy jumpers with leggings and boots and still look adorable!

























You can start watching The Nightmare Before Christmas “THIS IS HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY MAKE A SCENE”

PUMPKINS! I love carving pumpkins for Halloween!
That pure excitement of stepping on your first crunchy red/brown leaf and jumping in massive piles of them!

My birthday is in autumn – November 3rd, I’m turning 19, put it in your diaries! Two days after my birthday it’s bonfire night, which means fireworks, sparklers, marshmallows, more hot chocolate, hot dogs, family fun!! I love it!!


That’s a basic gist about my love of autumn and with that I say – hello October, hello autumn.



Vicki x


forever dreaming of working for the bbc and crying over fall out boy

Post a Comment

© vicki in neverland. Design by FCD.